Why is the Last Mile Important?
- The last mile is the only physical touch point between you and your customers.
- It is the performance in your last mile that defines the effectiveness of your supply chain processes to your customers.
- The last mile is an opportunity to create value, differentiation and competitive advantages.
- However, this critical step is often neglected leading to customer satisfaction, cash collection and compliance issues.
The Blind Spot in your Supply Chain
Your competitive advantages lie in giving maximum flexibility and responsiveness to your customers during the last mile of the supply process. This is directly proportionate to the degree of visibility and control you have over this process.
Paper driven or rudimentary systems are error prone, slow, hard to control and allow no real-time visibility.
This inevitably leads to customer satisfaction issues and compromises your capability to be flexible and responsive.
Go the Extra Mile in the Last Mile through glassRUN
- Get complete visibility and control in the last mile in real-time.
- Accurately invoice immediately upon delivery.
- Be 100% compliant with all on-field processes.
- A simple, effective and affordable solution with a compelling business case.
Customer Satisfaction with glassRUN
Your customers, transporters, supply chain teams and customer service teams now all have real-time visibility of the delivery process.
This gives you the capability to deliver on time, with improved accuracy and immediate responsiveness.
How Long does it Take for you to Collect your Cash after the Delivery of Goods?
This is dependent on the pace with which you can collect error free proof of deliveries manually from the field. This process is often error prone and slow, thus slowing your capability to invoice quickly and correctly.
Eliminate Redundancies through Automation
Eliminating the dependency on manual paper processes and creating seamless automation can achieve this. You should have the ability to accurately invoice immediately after the delivery.
Shrink the Order to Cash Cycle with glassRUN
Speed up your billing and cash collection cycle by receiving instant and accurate delivery information from the field.
What is your Exposure due to Lack of Compliances?
Health, safety and regulatory compliances can be overbearing to manage especially when dealing with large, dispersed and complex transportation networks.
Non compliance means increased liabilities
Are you compliant?
This is a difficult question for most organisations to answer especially because of the lack of a centrally administered system that ensures complete compliance.
Achieve 100% On-Field Compliance with glassRUN
Automate and control health & safety, regulatory and other such compliances over-the-air across your entire transportation fleet.
Lack of Good Solutions
Why haven't you already solved this problem through technology yet?
Most conventionally available solutions prove to be either impractical or are left wanting a strong business case
- Too expensive.
- Complex implementation.
- Difficult to use.
- Limited benefits.
glassRUN - A Compelling Business Case
Easy to buy, quick to deploy and gives rapid results.
- Simple & inexpensive subscription fee.
- Easy to implement within a month.
- Easier than pen and paper.
- Disproportionate benefits.